Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Freeform Crochet ~ Mushroom


Happy Tuesday everyone!

The Spring ahead daylight savings time change happened this weekend!

To celebrate the coming of Spring, I thought I would do a little freeform crochet and create something new.

I decided to make a little mushroom for my fiber art garden!




It was so FUN to see it pop to life!

I did not have a pattern. I just made it up as I went along.

I used my trusty E size crochet hook, a little polyfill and my favorite Amazing Yarn by Lion Brand.

I just love how it turned out!

It was so FUN to start and finish something in just one afternoon.

I will create more for my little garden to show you!

Have a super day!

xoxox
Melissa 



1 comment:

Tweedles -- that's me said...

I think that little mushroom is the happiest one I have ever seen! It loves to live in your little indoor garden!
Its just beautiful,,,,! More magic that your hands have created!
love
twee