Sunday, January 31, 2016

New Black Pug Painting ~ Design A95 ~ Innocent Pug ~ "Who Me?"


Happy Sunday everyone!

I am so excited to introduce my newest pug painting to you!

He is an innocent little guy who NEVER gets into any trouble!

I have titled it ...

"Who Me?"

8 x 10
Acrylic on Wood
Copyright ~ Melissa Langer ~ 2016

I have taken lots of photos of it for you as I painted it so you can see it pop to life...


 This is the original sketch on wood that I did to begin.



You can see I have made my first brush strokes to shade in the fur.


The next steps are  the eyes, the ears


Nose



and mouth!



Next are the fine lines and background to really bring him to life!




Ta Da!

That was so much FUN, and I am so excited to share him with you!

I hope you enjoyed meeting him as much as I did! :)

It is design A95 on my website and is now available on all of my products for you to enjoy! 


xoxoxoxo
Melissa & R-Chee


1 comment:

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Its just like magic how you create and paint, and all of a sudden,,, a face comes to life! What beautiful colors!!
He does look like he is saying "who me"?
love
twee