Friday, June 05, 2015

Friday Funnies ~ The Adventures of the Pug-A-Bee & his SuperBee!


Happy Friday everyone!

It is me...
R-Chee!

I am here today with my new friend...
Super Bee!


My Bear Bummlie, Edward and I are very impressed that Super Bee can fly!

He has blue wings and a red cape that floats behind him when he does "Loop Dee Loops" in the sky!


Fly Super Bee Fly!

You can have an air show with my bird brother Jimmie!

WoW!

He is faster than a speeding bullet!


He also can maneuver right in for a tight landing!

What a perfect parking job for an afternoon snuggle!

What FUN things do you have planned for the weekend?

Please leave us a note and let us know!

We cannot wait to hear all about it!

xoxoxo
R-Chee the Pug-A-Bee and his Super Bee



3 comments:

Samantha said...

Awwww! I love him. He would be best friends with Maddie. She loves everyone! And we are waiting for my husband to get back in town. Then maybe pizza party with Luigi! Lol

Sketching with Dogs said...

What a great new friend! You are having so much fun with him.
Dip and Elliot x

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Hi R-Chee,, I love your Super Bee to pieces!!
Yes,, I think he can fly fast with Jimmie.
And I think its the best friend for you to snuggle with!!
love
twee