Wednesday, April 08, 2015

2015 ~ Wool Pug Fabric Collage #2


Happy Wednesday everyone!

I am so excited!

Spring has sprung and it is time to create new things!

I am pulling new projects to create.

They have been happily waiting in the wings all Winter, and now it is time to make them come to life!

This is the 2nd of many Wool Pug Fabric Collage wall hangings that I have planned to make for my home!

Here is the 1st wool pug collage for 2015 that I finished a few weeks ago.

...and if you remember, I made 4 last year that I hung in my kitchen and upstairs hallway...

2014 Fabric Pug Collages

Wool Pug Collage #4


This year I plan to make 6 more!

They are so FUN & easy and just crack me up with a big smile every time I look at them! :)

They combine all my favorite things...

Pugs
Wool Scraps
Collage
Vintage Placemats
and
Upcycling craft materials!

See how to make them too on this post we made for you to easily join in on the FUN. :)

They are so FUN & fast to make that you will have a work of art completed from one of your favorite pet photographs or drawings in no time at all!

Here are the photos i took while I was making my collage so you can see him spring to life before your eyes!










Ta Da!

He is all done!

I just love how he turned out!

I will show you the others as I finish them, and then I will show you all of them hanging together as a set!


Please don't forget to see how to make them too on this post we made for you to easily join in on the FUN. :)


xoxoxo
Melissa & R-Chee

1 comment:

Sketching with Dogs said...

I love all your pug collages, the combination of the wool and vintage placemat is fantastic! You have such a creative mind.
Lynne x