Sunday, February 01, 2015

New Valentine's Day Pug Cards ~ The LOVE PUG ~ Yarn Painting Collection


Happy February everyone!

Come and celebrate Valentine's Day with us all month long!

R-Chee & I have created a new special set of Pug Love Cards for you to send to all of your friends and family!

I created them from my special collection of pug yarn paintings and they are perfect for any occasion!

Valentine's Day • Birthdays • Thank you • Invitations • Holiday • Thinking of you

5 of my Fawn and Black Pug yarn paintings are reproduced on these wonderful note cards for you.

The copyright watermark will not be across your images.

You will receive 2 of each the 5 designs pictured.

Each card is hand signed on the front by me.
3½ x 5 
Blank inside
Envelopes are included

Cards are packaged in a plastic sleeve for you and shipping is free within the USA. :)







Please contact me anytime with any questions.


I love creating FUN new things for you to enjoy!

xoxoxo
Melissa & R-Chee

1 comment:

Tweedles -- that's me said...

We love, love,, love your beautiful cards!
love
twee