Friday, January 09, 2015

Friday Funnies ~ R-Chee's Frozen Pug Feeties


Happy Friday everyone!

It is a beautiful winter morning!

Let's bundle up & walk R-Chee together!

I will put on my new neck gator I just made for just such an occasion!




R-Chee, sweetie, I know it is cold, but will you come with us if I give you lots of Cheerios?

They are your favorite!

"Ok mommie!"

"I will hunt for them in the snow banks!

That will keep me warm!"







Pleh!
My tongue is so cold, I cannot even taste my Cheerios! :)



"Oh R-Chee!

It wasn't all that bad!

You got to play in the fresh air and get lots of exercise this morning!

Our favorite!

Remember?"

"Come on... I'll give you some warm dog cookies when we get home to warm up your tongue and tummy and tootsies!"

"It will feel good from head to toe!"

"Okey Dokey momma!

Can all of my friends have some too?"

"Of course!

I will bake some more, and we will have enough for everyone!

They will be ready in a jiffy, and I will share the recipe with everyone in our next newsletter!"

"Great idea momma!"

Thanks everyone for going on a walk with us today!

Let's go and get some warm cookies and milk together!

xoxoxo
Melissa & R-Chee

3 comments:

tubby3pug said...

its cold here too archie stay warm

retro rover

Sketching with Dogs said...

We think you are very brave plodding through the miles of snow Archie ;)
You totally deserve some warm doggie biccies - so do we even though we haven't got any snow and haven't moved from the couch......
Dip and Elliot x

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Ohhh Archie
Look how beautiful you are in all that snow!!! Did you find the cherrios that were hiding? You and your mom had some fun!
love
tweedles