Friday, October 03, 2014

New ~ Add 3" Length To ANY Custom Dog Sweater Vest Order!


Happy Thursday Everyone!

R-Chee & I are so excited to now offer an ADD ON Option to Our Famous Handmade Dog Sweater Vests!

You can now easily add 3" length to any of our CUSTOM Dog Sweater Vests Orders by adding this option to your shopping cart...

https://www.etsy.com/listing/205665819/add-3-length-to-any-custom-dog-sweater







Meet Flora!

She is sweet as sugar in her Strawberry Dog Sweater Vest!

and

Little Maci proudly shows off her smile in her Lime Green and Purple Smiley Face Sweater Vest everyday!



You may also add a badge to any Sweater Vest, Neck Warmer or Barkclava Hat Order
https://www.etsy.com/listing/175775610/add-a-monogram-smile-teddy-bear

AND fill in the colors for the sweater vest body / bobble / collar in the comments at check out.

We love you and love making your Sweater Vests for you!

I have lots of sweater vests available as Ready to Ship Sweater Vests in my Etsy Shop today!

If they are sold out or you do not find the colors and sizes you would like, No Problem!

I am thrilled to make you any color combination that you choose!

Please let me know if you would like me to make you a custom Woofie Warmer, Barkclava Dog Hat or Sweater Vest.

You can make up your own color combos or...

You can see all the possibilities anytime in :

The Sweater Vest Gallery at


The Woofie Warmer Gallery at


and

The Barkclava Gallery at




Please contact me anytime with any questions.

xoxoxo 
Melissa & R-Chee


1 comment:

Tweedles -- that's me said...

I see some cuties pies wearing their beautiful sweater vests!
Flora ans Maci's color choice is perfect!
love
twee