Friday, October 24, 2014

Friday Funnies ~ Teddy Won't take "Gnome" for an Answer!




Happy Friday everyone!

It is me...
Teddy!

I am Archie's Corgi Cousin and he invited me to tell you all about my adventures today!

I have been busy today thinking outside of the box!



I love playing outside and going for walks, but since I am still a puppy, I have mostly only ever done this on a leash!

I am getting to be a big boy corgi now and so I think I will be brave and go exploring in my backyard on my own today!

I am a mountain corgi and have a great big backyard with lots of wildlife to explore!

My mom and dad do not call me their "Teddy Bear Cub" for nothing!

Let's Go!

Oooo!

Guess what I found?

A cave!

It is not a big cave mind you but a little cave made by big boulders!

The entrance is magical... 

It is covered with green moss and brown leaves from the forest and inside the cave are little gnomes!

I one brought gently in my mouth to show you ...


Pleh...


Ta Da!

Here he is!

Isn't he cool?

He is magical!

Maybe he will grant us 3 wishes!

Please leave me a note of what we should wish for!

Yipppeee!

What a great adventure we had this afternoon!

Now we can spend the weekend creating our wildest dreams together and share them with the world!

Thank you for playing with me!

xoxoxo
Cousin Teddy

1 comment:

Tweedles -- that's me said...

I feel the magic Teddy!!
I am thinking of somethings to wish for too. I bet those little magic peeps live all over your back yard! You are sooo cute!
love
twee