Monday, July 14, 2014

PugNotes.com ~ New Product Launch ~ School & Art Supply Cases


Happy Monday everyone!

I am so excited to be release 2  new products for you to enjoy!

I will show you the 2nd one on Wednesday and the 1st one today! :)

Just in time for Back to School Season...



They are compact to pack & carry yet hold a ton of supplies neatly organized in a handy 2 panel design.




Here is side one...







and here is side 2.




Please visit my website if you would like more details and choose from the over 100+ pug and dog paintings you can choose from to place on your case.

They are the perfect thing for going back to school, organizing your art supplies, making a travel journal kit or gift for your favorite student or artist!

Please feel free to contact me anytime with any questions.

I am always here and happy to hear from you!

See you on Wednesday with another new goody for you to enjoy!

xoxoxo
Melissa and Archie

1 comment:

Tweedles -- that's me said...

How cool is that???
Very cool is what we say! And yes,, they can carry a ton of stuff!
love
tweedles