Monday, June 30, 2014

New Pug Painting ~ You are My Sunshine! ~ Pug Design A91


Happy Monday everyone!

I am so excited to show you my latest work!

This is the expression Archie has on his face when we I am talking to him. :)

I love to work with him next to me while I share ideas, tell him stories or teach him a new trick!

He is a very inquisitive & attentive puggy who is also a very good listener!

He is my sunshine and I love sharing him with you!

This is the third pug painting I have done this month and is Pug Design A91 in my latest series of paintings.

I took lots of photos for you to see how he popped to life just like I did for paintings A89 & A90. :)










Ta Da!

I never know who is going to appear on the end of my brush, but I am am always so excited to meet them! :)

Here are the 3 new paintings I created and when I looked at them all together, I laughed because it so looks like they are spending the afternoon together gossiping doesn't it? :)


The gossiper...



The listener...



The Shocking Reaction! :)

All 3 of these puggies are now available for you to enjoy on all of my pug products. :)

I will be unveiling new products for you to place them on in coming weeks so stay tuned for more FUN on the way!

xoxoxo
Melissa & Archie

2 comments:

Meredith LeBlanc said...

Pugs are excellent listeners, Scarlet shares all of my secrets and joys!

♥♥♥
Meredith & Scarlet

Tweedles -- that's me said...

We agree!!! The paintings look like a perfect conversation going on! And of course,,, they are Archie for sure-- in each of his happy expressions!!
We love all your paintings.! They make us smile!
love
twee