Wednesday, June 04, 2014

Meet Tink The Tiny Collage Pug Doll ~ Now Available for you to Enjoy!


Happy Wednesday everyone!

I had so much FUN making some new art dolls for you to enjoy!

Meet Tink ~ The Tiny Pug Doll!

She is sitting on top of the world today perched on her pretty pink bed!

At only 2 x 3 inches she is the perfect size for hands of all sizes to squeeze and play with!

You could even make her into a pin or a key chain if you like and take her everywhere you go!





I made her by making her into fabric using the pug collage I illustrated and created last month.



R-Chee & I are so excited to let you know that both the Tink tiny pug doll and note cards are available in my Etsy Shop for you to enjoy!

What FUN things are you up to today?

Please leave us a note and let us know!

We cannot wait to hear all about it!

xoxox
Melissa & Archie

2 comments:

Sketching with Dogs said...

Tink looks so nice in any format, she makes a very cute doll though!
Lynne x

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Oh Tink is soooo precious and looks soo happy!
love
tweedles