Friday, June 13, 2014

Friday Funnies - R-Chee's favorite kind of French Dip!


Happy Friday everyone!

It is me...
R-Chee!

Guess what?

Today we get to enjoy my favorite French Dip!

Tee Hee!

My frenchie friends, Spanky & Buckwheat, have invited us to swim at their watering hole with them this afternoon!

How FUN!


Oooo!  The water is perfect!


Archie...

Come on in!


*Umm.... How do I tell them that  I do not like getting my dainty pug toes wet?*

Oh ummm...
I am going to do shore patrol for you!

I will look for obstacles downstream for you to bulldoze!


Great!

Thanks R-Chee!

I will start swimming then...

Hey Spanky...
Big dam at 12:00!


Gotcha!

I'm on it!


I'll just stack them over here so that they do not plug up the water flow and cause a flood downstream!

Hey Buckwheat where are you?

Come and help me and R-Chee!


NO!

I'm busy and besides...
I wanted to do shore patrol for you.

That's my job!


Oh don't worry about him R-Chee!

My younger brother is just being cranky!
He is not used to me playing with other dogs at our favorite watering hole.

I know how to snap him out of it in a jiffy!

Hey Bucky...
Let's play catch!

The pug is busy getting snacks!


Yay!

Here I come!

See R-Chee he is all smiles again!

Oh Good!

I did not mean to step on his toes with my dainty pug toes (that got to stay dry by the way!)

We all got to play and be happy today!

What other FUN plans do you all have for the weekend?

Please leave me a note and let me know!

I cannot wait to hear all about it!

xoxoxo
R-Chee

3 comments:

Meredith LeBlanc said...

Holy Pug does it like you had fun! Yay R-Chee!!!!!

♥♥♥
Meredith & Scarlet

Tweedles -- that's me said...

What a wonderful day Archie!!
All those wonderful photos of you and your friends!!! Those friends are water puppies!!!!
Thank you for sharing your happy day!
love
twee

tubby3pug said...

oh my god this post breaks the cuteness barrier

retro rover