Monday, May 19, 2014

Tiny Crochet Turtle Box ~ Free Pattern from Popsdemilk.com


Happy Monday everyone!

I had so much FUN making this wonderful & whimsical tiny turtle box!

I just love how he turned out! 

I could not wait to share him with you and the Free Pattern so you could make one too!



The turtle


The under body bowl



The two fitted together


The tiny pug I made without a pattern to keep snuggly inside.  :)


... and for the final touch... a little dog bed pillow I made for the pug.


Ta Da!

That was FUN!

Please let me know if you make one too!

I would love to see him!

Tune in on Wednesday for another FUN free pattern I found online from Petals to Picots for making 4 Stacking dolls that all fit together!

Make one as a box or all 4 for a whole set!

xoxoxo
Melissa & R-Chee

1 comment:

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Ohhh and we know how precious it is! Yes, we know for sure!
love
tweedles