Monday, April 28, 2014

In the Press ~ Newly Published ~ 1000 Dog Portraits


Happy Monday everyone!

I am so excited to announce a newly published book by Robynne Raye...



Here is a description of what you will find inside...

1000 Dog Portraits is a compilation of quirky, fun, fanatical illustrations, paintings, collages and drawings from designers and artists around the globe. From hounds to herding dogs, and mutts to terriers, there is a diverse range of artistic renditions from naïve and abstract to traditional portraiture.
Artist and designer Robynne Raye curates this collection that is a study guide on style for the budding artist as well as a book of inspiration to the practicing professional. There's even a chapter called, "How Many Ways Can You Draw A Beagle?" showing the myriad of ways an artist can depict a single breed of dog.
So rev up your illustration muscle and be inspired by this loving tribute to man's best friend.
"Some of our greatest historical and artistic treasures we place with curators in museums; others we take for walks." - Roger A. Caras, Animal Welfare Activist

I am honored to have 8 of my images included throughout the book.

The book may be purchased through amazon.com. 

...and my images may be purchased on products created just for you on both my website, www.pugnotes.com and in my Pug Notes Etsy Shop.

Please contact me anytime with any questions about any of my images or products and R-Chee & I will be soooo happy to answer them.

xoxoxox
Melissa & Archie

2 comments:

Payton's mom said...

Congratulations!
Love,
Christy

Tweedles -- that's me said...

We are sooo happy for you too!
What a wonderful honor!
love
twee