Friday, April 04, 2014

Friday Funnies ~ Jimmie's Gymnastics


Happy Friday everyone!

It is me...
Jimmie!

Archie asked if I would write the blog post today as he is busy in the backyard looking for the Easter Bunny!

He loves to eat the "little pile of chocolates" they leave when he sneaks up behind them.

Hmmmm!  I think he calls them "peeps"! 
I hate to have to be the one to tell him they are really little "poops"!

Ewwww!
Silly PUG!



Today I am here to show you my gymnastic training I am working to perfect!

So far I can do the splits and I am working on lifting weights to build my strength for chin ups!

I am even recording my workouts like the Broncos do so I can fine tune my form & technique!

Here are two short clips for you to enjoy!




All I can say after this one is "Ta Da!"

and...

"Good catch mom!" :)

Speaking of talking...

I am told I am a bit of a chatty Cathy!

I am always practicing and singing and I make everyone laugh, so I must be a funny comedian too!

Mom is still trying to get a good video to share with you of me talking!

So far I can say...

Jimmie is a pretty, pretty, pretty bird

Jimmie is a good boy!

Peak - a - boo

and

I love you!


How FUN!

I love making people smile!

What FUN things are you doing this weekend?

Please leave us a note and tell us all about it!

I cannot wait to hear!

xoxoxo
Jimmie



1 comment:

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Hi Jimmie,, I love the little videos of you! You really do make us smile and laugh,, you are funny!
I cannot wait to hear all your words that you have learned to chirp!

And your brother R-Chee-- he is a silly brother - isn't he!?
love
twee