Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Warm Hearted Wednesday ~ We LOVE All of you!


Happy Wednesday everyone!

What a FUN time of year!

Big Hearts are popping in from every where as Valentine's Day is this Friday!

and ...

It is time again for the 2014 Westminster Dog Show! :)

We are so excited to celebrate both things with you today!

Lookie at all of these new photos that were lovingly shared by all of you!

We have a whole runway show of Warm Hearted Models and Movie Stars for you to enjoy!









Thank you so much for sharing your joy with us!

We love you and love making your Sweater Vests for you!

I have lots of sweater vests available as Ready to Ship Sweater Vests in my Etsy Shop today!

If they are sold out or you do not find the colors and sizes you would like, No Problem!

I am thrilled to make you any color combination that you choose!

Please let me know if you would like me to make you a custom Woofie Warmer, Barkclava Dog Hat or Sweater Vest.

You can make up your own color combos or...

You can see all the possibilities anytime in :

The Sweater Vest Gallery at


The Woofie Warmer Gallery at


and

The Barkclava Gallery at


I am happy to make any color combos you would like and now also make Smile, Monogram, Teddy Bear, Chocolate Chip Cookie, Love Squad Badges in my Etsy Shop that you can add to any Sweater Vest, Hat or Neck Warmer!

How Fun!

xoxoxox

Melissa & R-Chee

5 comments:

tubby3pug said...

Thankful for including us we LOVE our sweaters
Retro Rover
Ps stop on by our new blog sometime

Meredith LeBlanc said...

We love you M & A!

♥♥♥
Meredith & Scarlet

Sketching with Dogs said...

They all look so cute in their sweaters!
Dip and Elliot x

Tweedles -- that's me said...

What a fun post for all of us to see! I love seeing my friends,, and their pretty sweater vests,, and I want to say-- thank you for showing me and my sweater vest too!
love
twee

Tweedles -- that's me said...

We love the little movie with Annie Bee in it!
love
twee