Friday, January 10, 2014

Friday Funnies ~ Pugs & Pachyderms!




Happy Friday Everyone!

What a FUN week we had looking at all of my Dad's photos from his photography trek to Thailand!

I asked him what was his favorite animal that he saw there?!

He thought it was so neat not to wake up to the sounds of roosters like we can sometimes here in the summer time from neighbors' backyard chicken coops, but instead by the calling of elephants and the sound of stomping through the jungle paths!

He said it was amazing how sometimes you could hear them but not even see them emerge from the brush!

How can that be I asked?

They are soooo BIG!




He said that they must use their long trunks to smell which way to go to make a grand entrance with their big toes!



I quickly looked at my pug toes and decided they are too dainty to make a grand entrance but that they can move me fast in the mornings right to my food bowl!

Momma said I sound like a herd of elephants coming down the stairs every morning racing for my meal so that I must be part elephant too! :)



I like that!

... and I think the elephants must be part pug too!

Look at their smiles!




 It makes me happy just looking at them and that what pugs are best at too!

Spreading joy by just being themselves!

What FUN things are you doing this weekend?

Please leave us a note and let us know!

We cannot wait to hear all about it!

xxoxoxo
R-Chee

3 comments:

Meredith LeBlanc said...

R-Chee, I think all pugs are part elephant! Scarlet is very herd like when it's meal time. That's why we love you so much :)

♥♥♥
Meredith & Scarlet

Sketching with Dogs said...

If you are an elephant, does that mean you get elephant size portions?
We might just be elephants too!
Dip and Elliphant x

Tweedles -- that's me said...

R-Chee
I love that you enjoy being yourself,, but I also think its neat that you can pretend what it is like to be an elephant,,, but your feet are tiny,, so I know that even thought your heart is huge as the hugest elephant,,, well your part puggy and part elephant.
I love to hear all that your dad taught you about the elephants,,!
love
twee