Friday, September 06, 2013

Friday Funnies ~ Archie put his butt in this Time!


Hi Everyone!

Happy Friday!

It is me...
R-Chee!

I have a funny story for you today!


It all started when I saw Gilbert back his butt into my momma's sleeve for a nap!


He was so comfy in fact that he woke up with bed head! :)



I decided I wanted to find a place I could do that too without getting stuck like Winnie The Pooh in the Honey Jar as my butt has a curly tail that will get creased!

So I sat my butt down in a safe place and thunk and thunk and thunk until I got a brilliant idea!



I squished my fiber filled mini me's butt into a comfy place to rest!


This way I could snuggle in and never wrinkle my tail or get stuck!

Now that is really using my butt to solve a sticky situation!

Brilliant! :)


Ha!

What are you up to this weekend?


My momma and I are making lots of FUN things to show you this month!

Tune in next week to see!

Until then...
Please leave me a note to tell me your plans!

I cannot wait to hear all about them!

xoxoxoxo
R-Chee

2 comments:

Sketching with Dogs said...

That is a very good idea Archie, your new stand in could also have all the baths, give you his treats....
That Gilbert is just too cute for words!
Looking forward to seeing what you and Momma make.
Dip Bridge and Elliot x

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Archie you are sooo funny! You had me smiling so much!
love
tweedles