Friday, September 27, 2013

Fall Foliage FUN for Archie & Gilbert!


Hi everyone!

Happy Friday!

It is me...
Gilbert!

Archie and I are so exicted!

Our parents are packing us up and taking us with them up into the Colorado Mountains this weekend!

We will get to see all the pretty leaves change while visiting Vail and Aspen!

I will be safe and sound in my trusty bird cage while Archie will walk around on a leash.

Ha Ha!  

From the looks of it... I think he wants to have his own travel cage too stocked with all my yummy food & water 24/7!




Dream on little brother!

We know who is getting the special pampered treatment!

It helps that I am only two inches tall and weigh about 32g, but don't tell Archie that!

I like to see his puggy face pout!. :)

We will take lots of photos for you to see!

What are you up to this weekend?

Please leave us a note and let us know!

We cannot wait to hear all about it!

xoxoxo
Gilbert & R-Chee

2 comments:

Sketching with Dogs said...

What a treat for you both!
Have a wonderful time at the mountains everyone. Perhaps you might take a photo of a leaf or two for Mum to paint. We are sure they will be very pretty over there.
Dip Bridge and Elliot x

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Hi Gilbert and R-Chee!!!
Oh we cannot wait to hear all about what you see and smell! All the wonders in the world- you will be experiencing.
And I know you will see birdies fly in the air and streams trickle-- am I right?
So good you both got your foods all packed!
love
tweedles