Friday, August 23, 2013

Friday Funnies ~ Archie goes to The Market!


Happy Friday everyone!

It is me...
R-Chee!

I am so excited to visit the Louisville Farmer's Market with my pawrents this weekend!

It is a FUN place to explore & enjoy the last few weekends of Summer together as Fall quickly approaches.

Local farmers set up their booths that line the streets of downtown.

Each one is packed with food, activities & people!



And guess what?

The market is right across the street from our Hobby Lobby which is my momma's favorite store in the whole world!

That is where she gets to shop for art supplies and yarn!

Look what she just found!

New colors of yarn that have inspired her brand new Fall collection of Dog Sweater Vests, Barkclava Hats and Woofie Warmer, neck warmers that we sell in our Etsy Shop!

We are busy working on them now and will unveil them to you soon, just in time to warm us as the cool breezes blow in. :)



I am so inspired by the New Collection of colors that I decided to make myself into a collection for you too!


Tee Hee!

The many faces of me!

Here I am watching my momma crochet with all of the new yarn she just bought!

I cannot wait to show them to you in the coming days and eat all the food at the Market this weekend too!


What are you up to this weekend?

Please leave us a note and let us know!

I cannot wait to hear all about it!

xoxoxoxo
R-Chee

2 comments:

Payton's mom said...

Oh Archie, I just know you are going to have such a great time at the farmers market. And I must say that your faces collage is awesome!
Love,
Christy

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Hi Archie
I love your many faces. They are all so cute! Yes- they really are! Your lucky to go to the market- and you helped your momma pick out all the pretty yarns! And the colors are all so pretty.
love
twee