Wednesday, July 10, 2013

New Item ~ Pug Notes iPhone Cases!


Happy Wednesday everyone!

R-Chee & I are so excited to show you our newest product in the Pug Notes Product Line.

Introducing...

Now you can easily hire your favorite watchdog to protect your iPhone! :)

You can get any of my 80+ pug paintings or different dog breed paintings on your hard plastic case!




They are designed to fit the iPhone 4 or 5 perfectly, allowing complete protection while providing easy, clear access to every port and function!






R-Chee & I are so excited to be able to now offer them to you to enjoy!

He has been practicing being a watchdog all day by patrolling the garden wall. :)

Please click here to get all the details about the NEW iPhone Cases and to order yours with any of my pug or dog images that you want.

We have them custom made just for you!

Please contact us anytime if you have any questions at all!

xoxoxo
Melissa & R-Chee

2 comments:

Sketching with Dogs said...

Love them! Wish I could trade hubby in and get one of those instead, LOL.
Lynne x

Tweedles -- that's me said...

You are soooo creative! This is just the coolest thing ever....

love
twee