Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Friend's Fabulous Art ~ Lynne's Gorgeous Paintings & Fiber Art!


Happy Wednesday everyone!

R-Chee & I love to see what you are doing and creating everyday!

Today we are so excited to share the new journal my friend Lynne in the UK just started making.

She features her sketches every Saturday!

She has been my crochet buddy for years and she recently started making these amazing renderings!

She was inspired by Urban Sketchers and this gorgeous Artist's journal Workshop Book that she shared with me!

I am excited to try my hand at creating quick urban sketches on location too with all the markers and pens I got for my Blob Book!



I was so honored when she chose to add sketches of the dolls I made for her birthday this year of her 3 wonderful Chihuahuas, Bridgette, Elliot and Dinah. :)



Her art is even better than the real objects she is looking at!

This is a sketch of the mug I got her for x-mas! :)



Lynne's crochet mini me Chihuahua

Lynne's love for life and everything around her inspires me everyday!

She is so generous and has a blog, etsy shop and creates these mini me's of peoples dogs as custom orders.

Contact her anytime if you would like one custom made of your pets too!

She makes, cats, dogs, birds and more!

They are so popular, I am amazed she has time to create these wonderful drawings too!









Thank you so much Lynne for sharing your inspiring art with all of us!

R-Chee and I would love to see what you are creating too whether it is art, food, vegetables from you garden... 

Anything that brings you joy!

Please feel free to contact us anytime!

I would love to share it with everyone too!

xoxoxo
Melissa & R-Chee

3 comments:

Sketching with Dogs said...

Ohhh, thank you for blogging about my paintings Melissa!
It is kind of like therapy for me - to save me from going mad, LOL.
You are so kind to me and your beautiful paintings and crochet always inspire me.
Thank you!
Lynne x

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Oh Missy
We can see what a beautiful talented artist your friend Lynne is!
Lynnes journal is gorgeous!
And we have seen many of our blog friends who have shown and sharred little itty bitty doggie that she has crocheted. It seem everyone has one of her crocheted little dogs!
And,,, we love seeing your art work being shared by her too.
This is such an amazing story,, and we love this circle of love-= that is what it is- a shared circle of love.
love
twee

What Remains Now said...

We're crazy for Miss Lynne too. She is an artist in every way and as you say, a super sweet (and wickedly funny) person all the way around. We have four mini-mes and love every one of them.