Monday, May 20, 2013

Gilbert's Summer RV ~ Crochet Hut #3


Happy Monday everyone!

It is me...
Gilbert!

I am reporting to you today from my new Summer bright orange Recreational Vehicle or RV for short... like me... SHORT!



I can snuggle in while mom carries me from room to room with her!


See...

I am mobile instead of snuggling in my cage and I do not even fall out!

Who could with all of this fluff to hang onto?



Here is what it looks like from the front...


... and here is the bottom!

It is just like my aqua snuggle hut and Ollie's red one, but this one is mobile for summer time FUN!

What FUN things do you have planned for this Summer?

Please leave me a note and let me know!

I cannot wait to hear all about them!

xoxoxo
Gilbert




4 comments:

Sketching with Dogs said...

Oh Gilbert, you are treated like a king aren't you!
Not spoilt at all.
Love your little nest.
Dip Bridge and Elliot x

Meredith LeBlanc said...

Gilbert, you are so lucky! And cute ;)

XOXOXO
Meredith & Scarlet

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Hi Gilbert! you look so cute all snuggled up!
How lucky you are!
xoxoxo
love
twee

Pug Slope said...

Gilbert - that is such a cool cozy little nest! It sure beats one made out of twigs. Happy travels in your "RV" good buddy!

-Love,
Sid.