Friday, May 17, 2013

Friday Funnies ~ I just have one question...



When is lunch served today?



It looks like these guys have been waiting for a long time! :)


Actually, my momma is busy in the kitchen today making us all something special to enjoy!

She said the recipe is for the Summer 2013 Newslettter that will be released soon!

If you would like a copy of the Newsletter to be emailed to you every quarter, please just email me anytime or sign up in the green outlined box at the top left corner of the blog. :)

We would also love to feature your pugs and recipes in the upcoming newsletters so please send them anytime you want to!

I am my momma's official taste tester, and I am ready to put in a full day of work today!

Have a super day and weekend everyone!

xoxoxox
R-Chee


5 comments:

Sketching with Dogs said...

It must be arriving soon Archie right? ... right?
Dip Bridge and Elliot x

Tweedles -- that's me said...

What did you get for lunch archie?
something good? i like all your friends too that are waiting,, and i love the words,, cherish and laugh.
so lets eat- cherish it and laugh!
love
twee

Poppy said...

I hope your lunch was delicious!

Poppy

Sequoia & Petunia & Emma said...

Hee hee you are too cute Archie!

Payton's mom said...

That photo of you made me smile Archie! I hope you had a fun, food filled weekend!
Love,
Christy