Friday, March 29, 2013

Friday Funnies ~ R-Chee's Temper Tantrum!



Happy Friday everyone!

It is me... 
R-Chee!

Today I thought I would try out a new tactic on helping us doggies get more of what we all want...

Food!

Here I am throwing a TEMPER TANTRUM until I get what I want!

I will let you know how this goes over as soon as my momma's new batch of Shepherd Pies comes out of the oven! :)




Here is the recipe just in case you want your pawrents to make some of these tasty morsels at your house too!



Shepherd's Pie

I N G R E D I E N T S:

1/2 lb ground turkey, beef or chicken
1/8 cup milk
5 small potatoes
1/4 cup frozen peas
1/2 cup shredded carrots

I N S T R U C T I O N S:

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Chop potatoes into quarters and boil for about 20 minutes until soft.
Drain pot and mash with milk until creamy.  Set aside.
Spray mini muffin tins with non-stick spray and squish a meatball sized portion into the bottom of each muffin tin.
Sprinkle with peas and carrots.
Scoop a layer of mashed potatoes on top and bake for 20-25 minutes until meat is cooked and potatoes are lightly browned.

Storage:  Refrigerate or freeze unused portions.






Update:

Operation Temper Tantrum failed!

Momma did not reward this behavior!

She just put ear plugs in!

So I thought I would try this... Being adorable!




... and it worked!

Yippeeeee!

Yummy!

Nom! Nom! Nom!

Moral of the story... 
You can attract more bees with honey than vinegar!


Here I am blowing kisses to you!

* Meat and potatoes flying out of puggy's munching mouth*

Have a Super Duper Weekend everyone!

xoxoxoxo
R-Chee

8 comments:

Sketching with Dogs said...

Those look delicious Archie, we don't blame you for having a tantrum - although on second thoughts just keep being adorable!
Dip Bridge and Elliot x

tubby3pug said...

Oooh those look tasty, I must say you look pretty adorable having a temper tantrum. Mom agree with your mom and says no temper tantrums though, now can you tell Weasley no temper tantrums. He likes to steal moms knitting and bites her feet. We put our final good pictures of our sweaters on the blog today so you might want to check it out. We love them

urban hounds

Laura said...

I can't believe that your Mama doesn't give in to your every want, R-Chee! Happy Easter!

Meredith LeBlanc said...

I would bend to your will R-Chee, but your Momma treats you like a king even if you have to wait a little tiny bit.

♥♥♥
Meredith & Scarlet

marianne said...

Adorable is the best policy ;)
♥M

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Hi Archie
I do lots of temper tantruma tooo, but you are cuter with yours!
I sure would like a taste of that yummy food!
love
twee

Poppy said...

Being adorable is a foolproof way to get what you want. It's a good thing you're so great at it!

Poppy

Payton's mom said...

Those treats look tasty, I can see why you tried multiple tactics.
Love,
Christy