Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Toasty Tuesday ~ Warms Hearts Wrapped in LOVE


Lola

Happy Toasty Tuesday everyone!



R-Chee & I are so excited to share these fabulous photos our cutie patootie friends have just shared with us!

They warmed our hearts & made us smile from ear to ear as they model their new sweater vests for us today!

Lola looks simply lovely in her New Sweater Vest.
Her mom Gennifer in VT., picked the colors for her!




Elloise the Boston Terrier is positively radiant in her new sweater vest too!


She was recently rescued by her mom Linda.
Two warm hearts filled with LOVE & Smiles!


...and Macaroni has ingeniously thought of a new way to enjoy his sweater vest with his mom Shannon at Home Depot.

"Shop as long as you want mom!  
I'm thinking blue tile for the bathroom.  
What do you think? 
Is blue my color?  
I think it matches my eyes... "

*batting eyelashes*



Thank You so much for sharing your wonderful photos with all of us!


You have all warmed our day and hearts with these fabulous photos!


Thank you so much for sharing your joy with us!


We love you and love making your Sweater Vests for you!


I have lots of sweater vests available as Ready to Ship Sweater Vests in my Etsy Shop today!

If they are sold out or you do not find the colors and sizes you would like, No Problem!


I am thrilled to make you any color combination that you choose!


Please let me know if you would like me to make you a custom Woofie Warmer, Barkclava Dog Hat or Sweater Vest.


You can make up your own color combos or...



You can see all the possibilities anytime in :


The Sweater Vest Gallery at







The Woofie Warmer Gallery at




and



The Barkclava Gallery at






I am happy to make any color combos you would like and now also make Smile, Love & Peace Squad Badges in my Etsy Shop that you can add to any Sweater Vest, Hat or Neck Warmer!



How Fun!


xoxoxox


Melissa & R-Chee

2 comments:

Meredith LeBlanc said...

Scarlet says her sweaters also make wonderful toys in addition to keeping her super toasty!

♥♥♥
Scarlet & Meredith

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Oh my gosh.
Lola,Elloise, and Macaroni have chosen the most beautious colors for their sweater vest!
It makes me so happy to see all of them.
Macaroni- has one just like mine!
But I love all the colors, and they make all the models smile because of all the love in each stitch.
love
twee