Tuesday, January 08, 2013

Toasty Tuesday ~ Snowy Faces & Sleepy Heads!

 
Happy Tuesday everyone!
 
R-Chee & I received so many wonderful photos over the holidays and we could not wait to share them with you!
 
Annie Bee is keeping warm in the TX snow modeling her sister Hannah's Corn on the Cob Sweater Vest from The Eat your Veggies Collection!

 
While Flora is cute as can be modeling her protein packed Cheesy Weenie Sweater Vest from the Meat Lovers' Collection!

 
 


and Mitzu, Tweedles and Macaroni are all dreaming of Spring Flowers while modeling their Forget-Me -Not Sweater Vests from The Flower Collection!

You have all warmed our day and hearts with these fabulous photos!


Thank you so much for sharing your joy with us!


We love you and love making your Sweater Vests for you!


I have lots of sweater vests available as Ready to Ship Sweater Vests in my Etsy Shop today!


If they are sold out or you do not find the colors and sizes you would like, No Problem!


I am thrilled to make you any color combination that you choose!


Please let me know if you would like me to make you a custom Woofie Warmer, Barkclava Dog Hat or Sweater Vest.


You can make up your own color combos or...

 

You can see all the possibilities anytime in :

 
The Sweater Vest Gallery at




The Woofie Warmer Gallery at


 
and


The Barkclava Gallery at



 
I am happy to make any color combos you would like and set up a special listing for you in my Etsy Shop.

xoxoxox

Melissa & R-Chee

8 comments:

LindyLou4U said...

Great photos! I never tire of seeing these cutie pies doing what they do best....just being dogs. AND I never tire of seeing your awesome sweaters on them as well...I love how you combine color and texture to make such unique and fun wearables! Hugs to you and the Archiekins.
xoxox

tubby3pug said...

Everyone looks amazing! We wear our vets all winter. Mom is already thinking about a green vest for Weasley for St Patricks day

kate

Meredith LeBlanc said...

Sweet cuteness overload!!!! Love them All!

♥♥♥
Meredith & Scarlet

Sketching with Dogs said...

We love seeing everypup in their sweaters, they look so cosy and cute!
Dip Bridge and Elliot x

marianne said...

They all look so comfy and warm!
I even recognized Tweedles :)
have a nice day!

Payton's mom said...

I must say that you have some of the best looking customers! :-)
Love,
Christy

Unknown said...

AnnieBee sends cougar kisses to RCheePants! She could have stayed in the snow all day playing, I finally had to carry her inside and she looked so cute in her sweater made by Aunty Melissy!

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Oh looky all my friends who are modeling their beautiful sweater vests.
Were all so happy because of you!
love
twee