Thursday, December 06, 2012

Our Lives Are Made Up of Magical Moments!

 
Happy Thursday everyone!
 
Today I am reminded that in some small but wonderful way ~
 
That our lives are all intertwined to make up a patchwork of magical moments for us to share and enjoy with each other!
 
My sweet friend Peta, just sent me this fabulous blog post she found while looking inspiring quilt blog posts today!
 




 
My Groovy Pugs are Dancing with Glee today!

She shared true Magic with me!
 
I always love hearing from all of you!
 
Please leave us a note and tell us something that made you smile today!
 
We cannot wait to hear all about it!
 
xoxoxo
Melissa & R-Chee

6 comments:

Meredith LeBlanc said...

That is a gorgeous quilt, and your fabric look pug-fect in it :)

♥♥♥
Meredith & Scarlet

Diane said...

That is one gorgheous quilt...love the colors....particularly the yellow with the polka dots! So cute!

Sketching with Dogs said...

That quilt is beautiful and even better with pugs on it!
Lynne x

Molly the Airedale said...

What a beautiful quilt. It sure is making us smile!

Love ya lots,
Mitch and Molly

Tweedles -- that's me said...

I love quilts, and this quilt is so bright and happy.
It's feels good to entwine our lives with others. It makes all the difference in the world. It feels good to share whatever it is that makes us happy- and it feels good to make others happy too.
Your friend Peta has a sharing heart-
like you do.
love
twee

Payton's mom said...

Very cool! I can see how that would make your day!
Love,
Christy