Friday, December 21, 2012

Friday Funnies ~ Winter Games!

 
Happy Friday everyone!
 
It is me...
R-Chee!
 
Yippeee!
 
Today is the first day of Winter!
 
It is our favorite time of year and makes us just want to breathe in the crisp air & play!
 

It is sunny here almost everyday in Colorado.

Even when it is cold outside, the sunshine makes it feel warm!

Momma did not even let her hair dry today before she came out to play pattycake with me!

 
I love playing not only because it is FUN, but because I get lots of treats for doing little tricks I have learned!
 
They always make my momma smile which makes me happy too!

 
Now we get to go on a walk to celebrate the new day and season!

 
I wonder what we will see today!

 
Maybe a snowflake will fall!

 
The mountains are getting lots of snow this week to have a white Christmas.
 
Maybe it will fall here in Boulder too!

 
Have a wonderful Holiday weekend everyone!
 
What FUN things do you have planned?
 
Will you be travelling or staying home?
 
Please leave us a note and tell us all about it!
 
We cannot wait to hear!
 
xoxoxo
R-Chee

7 comments:

marianne said...

Enjoy winter Archie. I love this day as the days will become longer from now :)
Nothing planned for the weekend, but Monday we will celebrate X mas at my brothers.
You enjoy your walk and weekend!
Happy Holidays♥

Sketching with Dogs said...

Every day is Winter here in England Archie, LOL!
We enjoyed going on your walk with you and your mum :)
Dip Bridge and Elliot x

Meredith LeBlanc said...

We have 4 days off so we'll be doing as much relaxing as we can between eating :)

Happy winter and Merry Christmas Archikins!

♥♥♥
Meredith & Scarlet

Chfnman said...

Gammy and I get to watch Donald and Daisy Christmas afternoon and all the next day! Spoiled rotten, they will be!!!!

Have a super Christmas Archie and family!!!

Love,
Gampy

Payton's mom said...

Archie, Donald wanted me to say that he has the same harness as you. Have a great weekend getting ready for Christmas!
Love,
Christy

Molly the Airedale said...

Enjoy your walkie in the crisp air, Archie! We had torrential rains today and it was NOT fun! We are staying home for Christmas and enjoying the holiday!

Love ya lots,
Mitch and Molly

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Hi Archie
You are so brave- the winter cold does not bother you at all! But doing tricks and getting treats is lots of fun- isn't it?
You are so beautiful Archie,, and I love seeing your pretty momma with you.
love
twee