Friday, November 23, 2012

Friday Funnies ~ The Stuffed Pug

 
Oh My Goodness!
 
I am R-Chee ...
and I am still FULL from our Thanksgiving Feast!
 
It is probably easier to tell you what I did not eat instead of what I did get to eat!
 
I did not eat...
Chocolate.
 
Other than that...
I ate everything you can imagine! :)

 
*Burp!*
 
I feel like this guy looks...
 
Stuffed! :)

 
It was all yummy and totally worth it though!
 
I would do it again in a second!
 
In fact, that is probably my problem today...
 
I had seconds of everything! :)
 
So I guess I ate 2 holiday feasts!

 
This little guy has the right idea...
 
A Nap!

 
ZZZZZZzzzzzzzz
 
Have a super restful weekend everyone!
 
I know I will while I deflate!
 
Tee Hee!
 
xoxoxoxo
R-Chee

5 comments:

marianne said...

You rest now Archie from all that festive eating :)
HTG ♥

Poppy said...

I am resting today too. It's a perfect day to snuggle on the couch with my Mommy.

Poppy

Payton's mom said...

Archie, I'd keep an eye on that guy...he looks a little nuts and you don't want him to take your treats. Have a great weekend!
Love,
Christy

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Archie , you are the silliest little stuffed puggie I know. I hope you deflated and your friend too!
How come I only got a few bites of stuff and you and your friend got seconds! That is not fair!
love
twee

Too Cute Pugs said...

Archie! You are so cute with your stuffy! Glad you had a nice Thanksgiving!

Pug love from,
Pearl & Daisy