Friday, November 02, 2012

Friday Funnies ~ Be Careful of What You Ask For... Someone Might Be Listening :)

 
Happy Friday Everyone!
 
It is me...
R-Chee!
 
Well, I am here today to tell you now I have done it...
 
Really done it this time.
 
I asked my momma, not once, but several times for my own pair of Green Pug Slippers!
 
 ...and Guess What?!
 
She made them for me!
 
 


Oh boy!
 
Look at my pug foot!
 
I am not sure how I feel about this!
 
Does this mean I have to wear them as much as my momma wears her green slippers?
 
I hope not!
 
I mean... I thought I would like them...
 
I really did!
 
But as it turns out...
 
I like my pug feet naked!


Oh my!
 
I think I will go and hide them
 
um...put them in a safe place so they don't get full of pug hair and dirt!
 
Yeah... that's it!
 
That's the ticket...
um... I mean truth. :)
 
Lesson learned...
 
Note to self:
 
Be careful what I ask for... because I never know who is listening. :)
 
Tee Hee!
 
Happy Friday everyone!
 
xoxoxo
R-Chee

7 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Your new slippers are adorable, Archie! They look like little elf slippers to us. Maybe on Christmas Eve you can leave them close to Santa's cookies and eggnog and he'll take them and share them with one of his elves with cold tootsies!

Love ya lots
Mitch and Molly

Meredith LeBlanc said...

Wise words, R-Chee, wise words!

♥♥♥
Meredith & Scarlet

Jan Mader said...

Adorable! Love the slippers!

Payton's mom said...

Run Archie! But I think your slippers are cute. Enjoy the weekend barefoot. ;-)
Love,
Christy

Sketching with Dogs said...

Aww, we love your slippers Archie and the red bobble is perfect.
They look great on you - not us mind, only you - LOL!
Dip Bridge and Elliot x

Poppy said...

Those slippers are very cute! But I bet it would make it a little slippery to walk. :)

Poppy

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Oh Archie-- I think your slippers are so beautiful and look so warm,,, but I am like you--- I like my feet naked too.
love
twee