Monday, October 01, 2012

It's Time to Pawty! ~ R-Chee's Pug Cave is complete!

 
 Hi everyone!
 
It is me... R-Chee!
 
Today I am reporting to you from my grown up Pug Man Cave!
 
Here I am trying to act,
 
*ehmmm*...
 
I mean BEING manly & demanding my dinner!
 
I started acting like this ever since my new giftie arrived in the mail from Auntie Peta!
 

 
Lookie at what I got!
 
An official R-Chee Pug Man Cave Sign!

 
I am sooooo excited!

 
It is the perfect finishing touch I was looking for!
 
Thank you Auntie Peta for your beautiful handmade with love quilted sign!
 
It is Perfect!

 
The Pawty has officially started in my Pug Cave!
 
I feel the music in my little pug feet and they are movin' every which way!
 
Would you like to dance with me?
 
You are all invited to celebrate my Pug Cave Grand opening!
 
It is open to you 24/7 so please come by anytime!
 
I have food, games and music playing!
 
No need to knock!
 
Just lick the window twice and it will magically open!
 
It is better than the clapper!
 
Tee Hee!
 
xoxoxoxo
R-Chee

9 comments:

Sketching with Dogs said...

Wow R-Chee, your sign is fantastic! We love your little man-cave.
We will be over for the party just as soon as we can book a flight.
Dip Bridge and Elliot x

tubby3pug said...

R-Chees cave is just too cool! Come by our blog today we have a post all about the sweater vests you made for Weasley

urban hounds

agent99 said...

R-Chee! We are so happy you like your sign! When your mom asked for a quilt from our mom's fanceee!! new quilt machine, she knew exactly what you needed. It's the perfect addition to your Man Cave. Thanks for celebrating the new quilter,

Gen & Foo

Payton's mom said...

Archie! You are the luckiest man pug ever! Such a wonderful gift.
Love,
Christy

Poppy said...

Your Pug Cave is very well-decorated!

Poppy

Molly the Airedale said...

That quilted sign is too cool, Archie! What a super nice gift!

Love ya lots,
Mitch and Molly

Tweedles -- that's me said...

R-Chee- yes- I want to dance with you in your pug cave!
I love it- its just perfect!
We can all party all night long!
I love the sign too!
love
twee

Winston Wilbur said...

I am so jealous of your pug man cave, it is way nicer than mine... on account I don't have an awesome quilted sign from Auntie Peta!!!!!!!!


Winston
PS we luv our metal lunch box!

marianne said...

Your cave is just fabulous! Does your Mom gets to spend time with you there?????
Have fun ♥