Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Hoot! Hoot! Tuesday! ~ Crochet - Baby Owl

 
Happy Hoot Hoot Tuesday everyone!
 
I am so excited to show you the baby owl I just crocheted for Melanie!
 
I remembered how much she liked my first baby owl, so I thought she might enjoy having one of her own.
 
I used the same pattern but held wool roving strips & worsted weight yarn together while I was crocheting to give him this beautiful blue bumpy texture!



 
I just love how he turned out!
 
Melanie was so excited to get all of her handmade gifts!
 
It made me smile to see her open each package!
 
We had so much FUN at Art Camp last week!
 
i promise to get all of my pictures organized and show you what we made next week!
 
What FUN things are you working on?
 
Please leave me a note and let me know!
 
I cannot wait to hear all about them!
 
xoxoxo
Melissa

7 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

The baby owl is just adorable, Melissa. You make such cute things!

Love ya lots,
Mitch and Molly

tubby3pug said...

What a cute little owl! We put some more picture of our adorable little sweater vests on our blog today if you want to check them out. We wore them too get pumpkins

urban hounds

Sketching with Dogs said...

He is so sweet. The wool roving makes a lovely addition! Melanie must be so thrilled.
Lynne x

Elgor82 said...

What a cute owl ...

Pug Hugs, Ellen

Pug Slope said...

Very cute owl! My 'rents have a thing for owls. There's all sorts of owl knick knacks around our apartment. I think it's because they look very pug-like with those HUGE eyes.

-Love,
Sid.

Winston Wilbur said...

Mum has this thingy abouts owls lately so she is luving this post.

PS I did see my picture on you blog abouts my metal lunchbox!

Winston

Tweedles -- that's me said...

so sweet- so sweet-
here is a hug.
love
twee