Friday, September 28, 2012

Friday Funnies ~ Archie Make Your Bed!

 
Hi everyone!
 
Happy Friday!
 
Guess what I did?
 
I finally destroyed my little green bed that was my favorite napping spot in the kitchen!
 
My momma patched it and patched until there was just nothing left to patch!
 
 

 
My little green bed is no more!

 
Oh what am I going to make every morning now?

 
I will have nothing comfy to nap on either!
 
Wait a minute!
 
I think I hear my momma in her sewing room running the sewing machine!
 
"Oh R-Cheeee, come on down to the kitchen for a minute.
I have a surprise for you!"



Oh look! 
 
It is a new bed!
 
She even sewed a new patch on it for me.
 
It is a pug remnant from one of her pug dolls!
 
 
Yippeeeee!
 

 
There is only one thing wrong with it...
 
This bed looks too new!

 
There!
 
Fixed that problem!
 
My work is done for the day!
 
Wha are you up to this weekend?
 
Please leave me a note and let me know!
 
I cannot wait to hear all about it!
 
xoxoxo
R-Chee

9 comments:

Unknown said...

RChee, this is your good pal HowWee. That is a great bed. Was there any cheese on the pillow when you woke up? Tell yer maw if there was not, she'll want to fix that right away.

Meredith LeBlanc said...

New beds are the best! Its important to get in there and wiggle around to break them in juuuuuuuuuust right!

We love your new bed :)

♥♥♥
Scarlet & Meredith

Suzy said...

R-Chee, you look so sad that your green bed went "bye-bye"! But I'm sure you'll have the new bed just the way you like it in NO time!! xoxox

Noodles said...

Hope springs eternal when it comes to beds, huh Archie?
Love Noodles
PS, your Momma did a SUPER DUPER job on your new bed. It looks comfy and ADORABLE all at the same time.

dw said...

Oh R-Chee, Riley had a bed, too....it wasn't as cute as your green bed, but it was nice...until she beat the heck out of it and well, pee peed in it - puppies! Maybe she'll get a new bed when she's a bit older. This weekend we've got puppy class again, just two classes left! And we'll be practicing too, because it's hard to be a puppy, so much to learn! Have a good weekend!!

Karen and Riley

Molly the Airedale said...

That was nice of your mom to get right on it and make you a new bed, Archie. The temps are dropping and you've got to stay warm!

Love ya lots
Mitch and Molly

Poppy said...

I'm glad you got a new bed. It looks very comfy!

Poppy

Tweedles -- that's me said...

R-Chee, Did you really mess your old bed up beyond repair? Well I think your new bed is a grand bed, and I know you will have lots of sweet dreams when you lay on it. Its soooo pretty and looks soooo soft!
Your momma is sooo talented!
love
twee

Mare said...

Archie, you bed looks wonderful now! Enjoy!!!