Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Melanie's Circle Afghan!

 
Hi Everyone!
 
Happy Wednesday!
 
I am soooo excited to show you the Circle Afghan Melanie just finished!
 
She made it from the fabulous Free Bullseye Pattern I found on the online magazine Tangled!
 
I LOVE how the blanket turned out! 
 
I am going to have to make one next!
 
I used the Bullseye Circle Pattern to make 2 yellow & orange pillows earlier this Summer and it is so FUN to do!
 
Here are Melanie's circles coming to life!
 
Her stitches and color choices are perfect!
 
 




 
...and here is a sneak peek at her new african flower hexagons she is creating!
 
I cannot wait to see the afghan she makes from them!
 
She is making 109 of them to complete this project!
 
 
So Much FUN!
 
What FUN Fall projects do you have planned?
 
Please leave us a note and let us know!
 
We cannot wait to hear all about them!
 
xoxoxo
Melissa & R-Chee

5 comments:

Meredith LeBlanc said...

That looks super cozy, perfect for a puggy to snuggle in :)

♥♥♥
Meredith & Scarlet

Sketching with Dogs said...

Oh, that is gorgeous. It makes a perfect afghan!
Lynne x

Molly the Airedale said...

Melanie's afghan is just beautiful! She did choose the perfect colors!

Love ya lots,
Mitch and Molly

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Oh gosh Melanie's afghan is gorgeous!
It looks fun, happy and pretty!
love
twee

marianne said...

I love that mandala blanket!!!