Friday, August 17, 2012

Friday Funnies ~ Poof! I Can make Things Disappear!


Hi Everyone!

Happy Friday!

It is me...
R-Chee the Magnificent!

I have a new magic power to show you!

I can make things disappear!

See my pink tongue?

Well...
Say goodbye because if I squeeze my eyes shut and say...

Hocus Pugus 3x really fast...


It disappears!

Ooooo! Scary!
My toes just started to tingle!


Speaking of toes...

See my cute little pug toes...

Well...
*Pug eyes squeezing shut...*

"Hocus Pugus, Hocus Pugus, Hocus Pugus!"

Poof!


Now you don't!

The are mysteriously gone!

Ooooo! Scary!


Now it is time for me to close my eyes tight again...

and say ...
"Hocus Pugus, Hocus Pugus, Hocus Pugus!"
and Poof!

It will be Saturday when they open again!

It is magic I tell ya! :)

What magical things do you have lined up for the weekend?

Please leave me a note and let me know.

I cannot wait to hear all about them!

xoxoxo
R-Chee the Magnificent

Zzzzzzzzzz

8 comments:

Sketching with Dogs said...

Wow Archie the Magnificant, we are in awe of your magicians skills!
The only thing we make disappear is our dinner and lots of treats, haha.
Dip Bridge and Elliot x

Molly the Airedale said...

You are too funny, Archie, and you're a great magician!

Love ya lots,
Mitch and Molly

Meredith LeBlanc said...

R-Chee, we've always known you're magical, but a magician too? That's awesome!

♥♥♥
Meredith & Scarlet

dw said...

Wow, you're really good at magic, Archie!! I'm hoping to walk down by the lake this weekend to watch magical machines flying in the air! Angels they are! Blue they are! Saw them practicing yesterday and they've got some pretty good magical powers, too! Have a great weekend!!

Poppy said...

Wow, that was really magical! I am good at making tomatoes disappear. One gulp and they are gone!

Poppy

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Archie the Magician - David Copperfield better watch out for you:)

Happy Weekend.

Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Oh R-Chee
You are sooo magical!
I cannot believe all these secret tricks that you have learned to do!
Thank you for sharing your talent with us.
Is it a special food that you eat- that helps you create magic?
love
twee

Mare said...

Archie you are Magnificent without even trying! Have a wonderful weekend my friends!