Friday, April 13, 2012

Friday Funnies ~ Naptime : Deconstructed


Happy Friday Everyone!

Yesterday, I told you how I have been dreaming of the beach!

So today, I thought I would demonstrate how I get to my dreamy place ~  in the wonderful world of Nod!



The first thing I do is find a nice comfy, warm place to curl up and relax.


Then you close your eyes... like this.


Are you doing it too? 
I cannot see you!

* Muffled sleepy pug voice*

Now... rest your head down and count from 8 backwards...

8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1....


ZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzz

*Melissa Whispering*

Thank you Archie for that very effective demonstration.

Night Night Sweetheart. :)

Have a wonderful & restful weekend everyone!

xoxoxo
M & A

9 comments:

Sketching with Dogs said...

That is the best 'How to Sleep' demonstration we have ever seen zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Dip Bridge and Elliot x

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Only word for this adorable post is: awwwwwwwww!!!


Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

Meredith LeBlanc said...

shhhhhh...we're sleeping tooo....

♥♥♥
Meredith & Scarlet

Sweet puggy dreams!

tubby3pug said...

What a lovely set of directions or naps, Archie you are to cute

urban hounds

The Daily Pip said...

Thanks for the tips, Archie! Napping is so important!

Your pal, Pip

Laura said...

You look so adorable when you sleep, Archie! Thank you for the demo!

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Archie, I am doing it too!!!
I have a nice warm comfy blanky, and..
Yes,, just like you 8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1

And off to dreamy land I go," to your dream land of nod!!!!"
zzzzzzzzzzzz

I feel so good now. and I will be able to sleeps all night!
love
twee

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Archie, I noticed that first photo of you is exactly like the one of when you were a baby, and exactly like your moms painting!
love
twee

Hank said...

Arch, buddy....you kinda remind me o' my mom in these pitchers. She's a expert napper, too!

Well done, bud.