Thursday, April 12, 2012

Crochet Sand Dollar ~ Bring the Beach to You!


Happy Thursday Everyone!

It is me...
Archie!

I have been dreaming of the beach!

My momma tells me stories of the ocean and the sandy beaches that are warm and fun to build sand castles on!

We do not have an ocean or a beach here in Colorado, but my momma made me this crocheted Sand Dollar to bring the beach to us!

She got it in the same wonderful pack of Sea Urchin patterns from Etsy that we showed you last week.

Our sea creature and shell collection is growing!

I wonder if my momma will be able to crochet a whole ocean for us to swim in soon! :)

We will have another friend from the sea to introduce you to next week!

I am so excited for you to meet him! :)

Until then, we are building a habitat for him to enjoy!

Here is our Sand Dollar!





I think it is very beachy! :)

Are you planning any FUN vacations this year?

Please leave us a note and let us know!

We would love to hear all about it!

xoxoxo
R-Chee

7 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Your sand dollar is beautiful, Archie! I wish we were going to Nantucket this year but sadly we are not.

Love ya lots,
Mitch

tubby3pug said...

Very pretty

urban hounds

Elgor82 said...

Wish we were going to the beach ... maybe if we're good we can convince the pawrents to take us to Lake Michigan (Indiana Dunes) again!

Love the sand dollars!

XOXOXOXO ~ Zoe, Peyton, Webster & Liberty

Meredith LeBlanc said...

Coming to visit your blog is like a mini vacation R-Chee! But we go to the Cape in September every year and Scarlet gets to come with us.

♥♥♥
Meredith & Scarlet

Sketching with Dogs said...

Wonderful!
Loving your beach collection.
Lynne x

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

That sand dollar is so real-looking. We too would love to go to the beach, but Mom says it is way too far away:(

Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Oh Archie!
Your sand dollar is just beautiful, and it does look very beachy!
Your right, soon you will have your own ocean - brought to you, and you will be swimming and running in the sand!
I cannot wait to see more creations!
love
twee