Thursday, March 01, 2012

My New Amazing Yarn Hat!

Happy Thursday everyone!


Archie and I cannot believe it is March 1st already!


Although Spring is right around the corner, March is Colorado's snowiest month!


In celebration of the snow, we decide to make a new hat in our favorite yarn, Amazing Yarn, by Lion Brand.


It is the same style bobble hat that we made this past Fall, but we chose different colors.



Archie says he loves the new hat and that it can keep my head toasty warm while he heats the rest of my lap!



High Five momma on making a cool new Amazing Beanie!





I love how the Amazing Yarn changes colors quickly so even small projects have a wonderful spectrum naturally pop out like a painting!







Thanks for all the hugs and kisses Archie!


You are such a good boy that I have made a special new toy for you!


We will show it to all of you first thing in the morning!


Please come back tomorrow for Archie's Friday Funnies post!


What FUN things have you been creating?


Please leave us a note and let us know!


We cannot wait to hear all about them!


xoxoxo

Melissa & R-Chee













10 comments:

Sketching with Dogs said...

What a pretty hat, you look great in it Melissa!
I can't believe Archie is so BIG now.
We are experiencing a heatwave here in UK - almost unheard of, it is 60 degrees!
I am loving making my crochet succulants and can't wait to blog about them, sooooo lovely.
Lynne x

Meredith LeBlanc said...

We love your hat too, it's so cute! And we agree with Dip-Dip, R-chikins is so big, how did that happen? Boy does time fly.

♥♥♥
Meredith & Scarlet

Tiffy said...

That new hat is amazing! Momma loves the Amazing Yarn, too. It is like magic the way the colors change.

I think all the cold weather has made Archie double in size. He's such a big boy now!

Momma is finishing up a basket weave scarf today, and she's still working on a tote bag from last week. Sheesh! She is so busy knitting that she doesn't have time for me!

Tiffy

Molly the Airedale said...

What a pretty hat your mom made, Archie! I can't wait to see what she made for you!

Love ya lots,
Mitch

tubby3pug said...

I love the bottom picture, Archie is just beautiful

Payton said...

You two are super cute together! Love these pictures!
Love,
Payton

Valerie Rehrman said...

Another pug lover!!! Check out my blog www.crochetingconversations.blogspot.com and you'll see my crochet and my pug Baron too! Ya gotta love a pug! I'll add you to my list of favorites!!! Follow me when you get the chance!

Carolyn Dube said...

Fabulous hat! The colors and the different stitches (not sure if that is the proper term) are wonderful! I hope you get your snow - we've had so little we feel like we skipped winter.

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Ohhhhh your new hat is so beautiful on you and it looks soooo soft!
The pattern is so pretty!
The colors are magical for sure!
It seems everyone is busy being crafty like you are! How cool!
love
twee

Gwen said...

Clever hat and so colourful:)
xx