Thursday, March 08, 2012

Easy to Make ~ New Wool Terrariums!



Happy Thursday everyone!


I cannot believe March is here already!

Spring is just around the corner and new green plants will be sprouting everywhere!

Since Fred has the green thumb talents in our family, I decided to make 5 more wool moss terrariums to brighten up my room!

I love making real moss terrariums too, but these crocheted creations are even easier to take care of and look real with no water or care needed! :)






Here is the full tutorial I created including a free DIY pattern to follow.

I used my favorite yarn, Amazing Yarn, by Lion Brand to create them.


Please let me know if you make any!


I would love to see and feature them on my blog. :)


My friend Lynne in England just had a bash at it and sent me these fabulous photos of her completed terrarium!




Isn't it wonderful?



I just adore what she created!


What fun things are you creating right now?


Do you have a new favorite recipe or plan for your vegetable garden?


Please leave us a note and let us know what you are up to!


We would love to hear all about it!


xoxoxo

m & a



10 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely and so creative Melissa.

Sketching with Dogs said...

Your terraniums are so special Melissa, the puggie and star make it extra sweet.
I enjoyed making mine very much, thankyou for sharing your tutorial.
Looking at the obvious mistake - I forgot my moss!
It is in the drawer forgotten, I will have to put a few bits in :D
Lynne x

Payton said...

Those are great! Maybe my mom could keep those alive. Hehee!
Love,
Payton

Meredith LeBlanc said...

We're with Payton, maybe we could keep one of those going! Our thumbs are not so green :)

♥♥♥
Meredith & Scarlet

Millie and Walter said...

I am not so clever with yarn, but I do enjoy looking at your creations. Very cute work.

Cindy

Laura said...

Adorable! You must live with a crochet hook in your hand!

Diane said...

Those are absolutely adorable! I love them! Hope all is well with you & sweet little Archie! xo Diane

Molly the Airedale said...

How cute they are and it's a houseplant that my mom can't kill!

Love ya lots,
Mitch

Too Cute Pugs said...

I'm so glad you created a tutorial! I love those terrariums. I am definitely going to give it a shot.

Thanks!
Sue

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Me and my moms just love these! They are beautious, and look so real! How do you do that!!!!
I have been "dreaming " about my garden,, and talking to my blue berry plants telling them,,,, "please grow berrys"!
love
twee