Wednesday, February 08, 2012

Woofie Warmer Wednesday ~ Meet Mar!



Happy Woofie Warmer Wednesday!


Meet Mar!


He is a yellow lab that lives with his wonderful mom, Amy B. in MN.

She is the founder of The Mother Bear Project that we LOVE to make and donate teddy bears to to spread love to children across the globe in Africa.

The Mother Bear Project has both knitting and crochet patterns for you to follow to make the bears.

Archie and I are so excited because they just released a new Seamless Crochet Pattern that Archie and I purchased immediately and are now having so much fun making!

We are making both patterns of teddy bears this week and will soon have new teddy bears to show you in our fun Mother Bear Project experiment!





"Mom, please hurry home and take me for a walk in my new Woofie Warmer!"




Thank you for sharing all of your wonderful photos with us!

Please let me know if you would like me to make you a Woofie Warmer, Barkclava Dog Hat or Sweater Vest too.

You can see all the possibilities anytime in :

The Sweater Vest Gallery at http://www.dogsweatervests.com/

The Woofie Warmer Gallery at http://www.woofiewarmer.com/

and The Barkclava Gallery at http://www.barkclava.com/

I am happy to make any color combos you would like and set up a special listing for you in my Etsy Shop.


xoxoxox


Melissa & R-Chee

4 comments:

Sketching with Dogs said...

How fantastic Mar looks in his Woofie Warmer, they are defintely a wonderful accessory for everydog!
Dip Bridge and Elliot x

tubby3pug said...

Very sweet-nice to have something for the big guys

The Daily Pip said...

Mar looks fabulous! Happy Wednesday.

Your pal, Pip

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Mar is such a beautiful yellow lab, and the woofie warmer looks spectacular on him! Oh the perfect colors!
I know that he won't get cold at all since he has his woofie warmer!
His mom sure is a lady with lots of love- and she shows it being the founder of the mother bear project!
I wonder what seamless is? I will look and see!
love
twee