Monday, February 13, 2012

Twee Loves Her Woofie Warmer!


Happy Monday everyone!


We are so excited to share these wonderful photos we just received from Tweedles enjoying her new Woofie Warmer!



Gray collar / Cranberry trim / Pink bobbles








Thank you Twee for sharing all of your wonderful photos with us!


Woofie Warmers are a brand new accessory we just added to to the Pug Notes Fashion Line!
Archie and I were inspired by all of you to create this wonderful new design to bring warmth and hugs to your dogs.


You have been asking and we have been listening!


Many customers over the years have asked for a crocheted warming hug for their doggies that do not wear hats and sweaters & for larger canine family members that do not quite fit in the 36 lb weight limit of the Dog Sweater Vests.


I custom make each Woofie Warmer for you to order!


Woofie Warmer Dog Neck Warmers are comfy and warm for dogs of ALL sizes!


When ordering your Woofie Warmer, I just need to know your dog's


Breed

Weight

Neck Size


to know what size to custom make for you.


And...



You get to choose the 3 colors for the ...Collar / Trim / Bobbles



Please let me know if you would like me to make you a Woofie Warmer, Barkclava Dog Hat or Sweater Vest too.


You can see all the possibilities anytime in :


The Sweater Vest Gallery at http://www.dogsweatervests.com/


The Woofie Warmer Gallery at http://www.woofiewarmer.com/and


The Barkclava Gallery at http://www.barkclava.com/


I am happy to make any color combos you would like and set up a special listing for you in my Etsy Shop.


xoxoxox
Melissa & R-Chee

10 comments:

marianne said...

Tweedles is even cuter with his warmer :)
Hugs for Tweedles!

tubby3pug said...

Tweedles look super cute. I love her personalized toy

Meredith LeBlanc said...

Tweedles makes everything look so sweet & cute, on top of how cute it already is!

♥♥♥
Meredith & Scarlet

The Daily Pip said...

Oh Tweedles looks so lovely in this color. My mom loves rose and mauve colors, too.

Your pal, Pip

Sketching with Dogs said...

Tweedles looks so pretty in her Woofie Warmer - you have chosen the perfect colours for her!
Lynne x

Payton said...

We love Tweedles, you, and the woofie warmer too!
Love,
Payton

Molly the Airedale said...

Those colors look beautiful on Tweedles!

Love ya lots,
Mitch

artpaw said...

These are so cute! You know I bet you start getting requests for matching people warmers. The 20'somethings are wearing knitted cowls a lot instead of scarves. These make me think of those. Keep up the great work.

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Oh-- its me I see!!!!
I love my Woofie Warmer sooo much!
It's soft and warm and snuggly!
Everything I love.. and one more thing... is,,,,
i feel the love in every stitch!
love
twee

Too Cute Pugs said...

Tweedles looks mahvalous!

Pug love from,
Pearl & Daisy

Pee-ess: We can't wait for Pearl's hat & sweater!