Tuesday, February 28, 2012

It's Toasty Tuesday ~ Meet Yoda, Salinger & Toby!



Happy Toasty Tuesday everyone!



Archie and I are so excited to share new photos with you that were generously shared with us by happy & toasty doggies in their new Sweater Vests!







He loves his Captain America Sweater Vest from the Super Heros Collection!




His Super Powers include...


Dancing and Power Napping in his new sweater vest! :)


Photos courtesy of Cindy G., IN



Speaking of Super Powers...

Meet The Dynamic Duo!


Salinger and his new brother... Toby!


They look fabulous in their new matching Custom Sweater Vests!


Photo courtesy of Laura K., IN



Archie & I had so much FUN making their Sweater Vests!


Thank you for sharing all of your wonderful photos with us!

Please let me know if you would like me to make you a Woofie Warmer, Barkclava Dog Hat or Sweater Vest too.


You can see all the possibilities anytime in :


The Sweater Vest Gallery at http://www.dogsweatervests.com/


The Woofie Warmer Gallery at http://www.woofiewarmer.com/


and The Barkclava Gallery at http://www.barkclava.com/

I am happy to make any color combos you would like and set up a special listing for you in my Etsy Shop.


xoxoxox
Melissa & R-Chee

7 comments:

Sketching with Dogs said...

Yoda looks great in his superhero sweater, the dark colours really suit him!
And Salinger and Toby look all ready to go for a walk in their gorgeous sweaters too,
Dip Bridge and Elliot x

Meredith LeBlanc said...

We think all Puggies are super heroes! Super power being capable of infinite LOVE!!!!

♥♥♥♥
Meredith & Scarlet

Payton said...

Our friends look so great in your sweater vests!
Love,
Payton

Brutus, Ellie, Pippa and Otto said...

I absolutely love my sweater!! It is nice and comfy and keeps me warm on those cold Indiana nights!

Pugs & Kisses,

Yoda

Brutus & Ellie say hi too!! :):)

Pug Slope said...

Those vests looks amazing! They fit perfectly and are so bright and colorful. I need to get my 'rents etsy password so I can order a few for myself!

-Love,
Sid.

Wilma said...

Those are three of my favorite boys! They look so great in their sweater vests!

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Yoda!! You look so adorable in your beautiful hand made sweater vest!
Such pretty colors!
And your sooo strong! I like the photo of you taking a little nap too!
And Salinger and Toby- look at them go walking in their beautiful sweaters! How precious the little boys are! I love the colors!
love
tweedles