Friday, February 03, 2012

Friday Funnies ~ A Pug & his Fugly


Hi everyone!


It is me...

Archie!


I am so excited to show you my new toy!

He is a Fugly and is handmade with love and care by very talented artist on Etsy.


Her shop is filled with her Fuglys of all shapes & sizes.

My Auntie Melanie got me this one for my birthday and I am very attached to him!


(Photo courtesy of Fugly Friends)




Please do not take my Fugly!



I LOVE my Fugly!




Here I am playing with him!






I have been developing my technique all day, and I am proud to say that I have mastered flipping him with my front paws!


Check out my little movie!




How fun is that?!


What FUN things do you have planned for the weekend?


I bet a bunch of you are planning on watching the Super Bowl!


What is on your game day menu?


Please leave me a note and let me know.


I cannot wait to hear all about it!


xoxoxo


R-Chee & Fugly

11 comments:

sharkgila said...

That's a pawsome toy!

Wooo,
Togo, Tagar & Gamby

Sketching with Dogs said...

Haha, that is a hilarious toy, we love the face AND you can play with it, hooray!
Dip Bridge and Elliot x

Melanie, Moe, Ollie said...

So glad you love your little Fugly Archie!!!! You two have fun today and enjoy all the new snow that is falling!

Meredith LeBlanc said...

We love your fugly too!!!

We'll be working on our taxes during the big game, but we'd rather be playing with your new toy.

♥♥♥
Meredith & Scarlet

The Daily Pip said...

Oh Archie, I love your fugly! I can sure tell how much he means to you.

Your pal, Pip

Elgor82 said...

That looks like a great toy ... have fun with it! Love Zoe, Peyton, Webster & Liberty

dw said...

Hi Archie! Your Fugly sure is cute! I have to laugh though because a friend of mine has a dog whose name is Fugly! I've heard there's a big football game this weekend, but don't know that I'll be watching it. But I did get myself some shrimpies to enjoy this weekend! Enjoy playing with your toy, Archie, and have a great weekend!!

Southern Fried Pugs said...

Good thing you have a new toy because it looks like you may be snowed in for a while!
Stay warm and safe! Our family in Nebraska is getting it tonight and tomorrow.

Tucker and Lola said...

I love that toy, it is so cute!

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Hi R-Chee!
I love that new little fugly. It has one eye opened and one eye closed and is mighty cute.
But you are the cutest of all- playing with it and holding it in your paws! You have little monkey paws!
Your wrinkles are so pretty today! You must have done lots of thinking today as you played with your fugly.
I got a bath today- so I guess tomorrow- I will go get dirty- and moms to the town to take care of taxes. I need some fun.
love
twee

Ruth Welter said...

That little fugly is one cute toy, the video cracked me up. Archie is cuter then a button.

We are especially looking forward to the superbowl this year, routing for the NY Giants. We always have sub sandwiches, cream soda and all the ice cream we can eat. : )

Enjoy your superbowl day Melissa and Archie.

ruth