Thursday, February 23, 2012

Cranberry & Turkey Popover Recipe

Happy Thursday everyone!


Archie and I are so excited to share our new recipe with you!


Cranberry & Turkey Popovers!


He has been popping them in his mouth all day!




They are delicious, nutritious and so easy to make!

Cranberry & Turkey Popovers


I N G R E D I E N T S:


4 – 6 pieces of bread (We used egg challah.)

3 eggs

½ cup milk

½ lb. ground turkey

½ tsp sage

Handful of cranberries



I N S T R U C T I O N S:


Preheat oven to 350 degrees.

Tear bread up into pieces and soak in a bowl with beaten eggs & milk until absorbed (about 5 minutes).

Mix in ground turkey, sage and cranberries

Spray muffin pan with non stick oil & fill about ½ to ¾ of the way full.

Bake 30 minutes

Makes 6-8 popovers

Let cool before serving.

Store in refrigerator or freeze to preserve.


Archie loves them!

4 Paws Up!

Ooooo!


I cannot wait to dig into my Popover!




Nom! Nom! Nom!


Archie loves them!


Full!


Please let us know if you make some too!



We'd love to hear what you think of our new recipe!


xoxoxo

Melissa & R-Chee

5 comments:

Sketching with Dogs said...

oh-ho!
We can't wait to get our maid - er we mean Mum to make those for us!
You are a lucky dog Archie-barchie!
Dip Bridge and Elliot x

Meredith LeBlanc said...

Yummo! I hope you're enjoying those too Melissa! They sound wonderful & R-Chee I'm sure shares nicely...

♥♥♥
Meredith & Scarlet

Payton said...

Hi Arcie!! Seems like Thanksgiving dinner all in one bite!
Love,
Payton

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Hi Archie
The Cranberry and Turkey Popover looks so beautiful! And I can tell it must taste sooooo yummy! You are one lucky pup to have such a special treat!
love
twee

Molly the Airedale said...

Your mom is sure a great cook, Archie! That looks sooooooooo yummy!

Love ya lots,
Mitch