Thursday, February 16, 2012

Celebrating the Great Outdoors ~ The Midwest Sweater Vest!

Happy Thursday everyone!

Archie and I are so excited to release a new addition to the Born In The USA Collection!


Introducing...


The New Midwest Design!


Midwest

Green, Brown, Black Variegated body / Orange bobbles / Orange collar





It is inspired by our friends, The Slimmer Pugs, who live in the Midwest and asked which would be the best vest for them.


Archie and I giggled when I realized I neglected to design a sweater vest for the very part of the country I grew up in!


The Midwest Sweater Vest is inspired by the LOVE of the great outdoors!


The favorite weekend activities where I grew up were hunting and fishing so what could be better than a Green, Brown, Black and Bright Orange Sweater Vest! :)


The Midwest and many other vests are listed in my Etsy Shop and ready to ship today!


If you do not see the one you want...


I would love to make you your very own dog sweater vest too!


Please contact me anytime with any questions or to place an order.


xoxox


Melissa & R-Chee

8 comments:

sharkgila said...

Beautiful!

Woooo,
Togo, Tagar & Gamby

Sketching with Dogs said...

I love those colours, they look so warm and cozy!
Lynne x

dw said...

You grew up in the Midwest?? How about that! I have to say the new sweaters are adorable! You know, I visited your part of the country for the first time last week and thought it was just spectacular!!!

Payton said...

Perfect! Reminds me of camo...I'll have to make sure Hank sees this one. It would be perfect for him.
Love,
Payton

Mare said...

I LOVE those colors Melissa! Beautiful!

Meredith LeBlanc said...

We agree with Miss P, it does look like camo, perfect for R-Chee's covert treat ops!

♥♥♥
Meredith & Scarlet

Hank said...

OMG, honey! Now I gotta turn around an' "borrow" Mom's plastic AGAIN.

Tweedles -- that's me said...

These colors are perfect for the midwest!
They colors are very spectacular and spell out
O U T D O O R S!
Very beautiful and would be sooo beautious on furries!
love
twee