Thursday, February 02, 2012

Archie's 1st Beauty Question...




Hi everyone!


It is me...

R-Chee!


I have a question for you...


When answering, please be honest...


Now, that I am ONE, do my pug wrinkles look more wrinkly?


Here is my forehead...


What do you think?


because from this angle, I still have a bulbus baby head!


I am a full grown puggy now!


I NEED wrinkles!



Hmmmm...


How do I get more deep wrinkles?


I know!


Wrinkles are beeeeautiful!


So I will take a Beauty Nap and wake up all wrinkly!


What are some other ways I can get deep wrinkles and folds?


Please leave me a note with all of your beauty secrets!


I want to be a perfect as all of you!



Before I fall asleep...

I have to show you the new painting my Auntie Melly got for me for my Birthday!


It is a Brianna Blue Studio original!


Thank you Auntie Melly for commissioning Beth to make it for us!


It is the perfect way to remember my special day!



... and that is not all!



Please tune in tomorrow and I will show you my other new toy from Auntie Melanie!

14 comments:

Molly the Airedale said...

Your new painting is just beautiful, Archie and oh so special!
Mom says you get wrinkles from worrying. Heck, we don't want to do it that way, do we!

Love ya lots,
Mitch

tubby3pug said...

Archie you are gorgeous and you have a lovely nose wrinkle, very nice and pronounced

Meredith LeBlanc said...

R-Chee-kins, your wrinkles are perfect! Lots of napping and playing will keep them in perfect shape. We think more wrinkles = more wisdom :)

♥♥♥
Meredith & Scarlet

Suzy said...

Archie, your little cue-ball head is simply adorable. Trust me, you don't want more wrinkles! If you get them, I hear a touch of Botox will take care of them for ya :)

Melanie, Moe, Ollie said...

Hi Archie! You are such a smart puggie and ask such great questions! I think if you do face exercises with lots of smiles, your puggie wrinkles will continue to appear. Corgis don't usually get wrinkles so I will do face exercises too to see if i can get some too. Love you! moe

Too Cute Pugs said...

Archie,

We think your wrinkles are just perfect. Mommy has a smooch-o-meter for puggie wrinkly foreheads because she think that is the best place to kiss us. And she says your smooch-o-meter is about as high as it goes!

Pug love from,
Pearl & Daisy

Payton said...

You are perfect as is!
Love,
Payton

Sketching with Dogs said...

You are possibly the only person on the planet who wants wrinkles but yes, we think they are a little deeper now :)
Dip Bridge and Elliot x

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Hi R Chee !!
I think pug wrinkles come from wisdom. I noticed when you were a baby that I could see wisdom in your eyes and your baby wrinkles.
Now that you are 1, you have more wisdom, and deeper wrinkles that are just beautiful- and more noticeable because your wisdom is growing.
The wrinkles that you have look like a big tree and a little tree to me. The more you grow- the more the wrinkles grow.
Your beautiful, and you have a beautiful nose fold.
love
twee

Tweedles -- that's me said...

oh yes Archie- I love the painting too! Its spectacular!
love
twee

BriannaBlueStudio said...

Hi Melissa and Archie!

Archie: You are a gorgeous puggy! You look absolutely perfect:-D Sooo adorable!!

Melissa: Thank you once again for featuring my work on your blog! I am glad you love your painting for Archie's first birthday! Melanie is a great sister:)

Lots of hugs and love!

Beth, Bailey and girls:)

Elgor82 said...

Archie you are a very handsome young man! Perfect in every way! Pug Hugs ~ Ellen & the pugs (Zoe, Peyton, Webster & Liberty)

Tucker and Lola said...

Archie you are beautiful and perfect just the way you are.

natalieanddogs said...

R-Chee, you are even cuter with those wrinkles on. I hope you can meet Buster, she's a sweet pug of mine.