Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Wonderful Wee Weavers!





Happy Wednesday everyone!



I am so excited to introduce two very special people to you today!



They are my nephews, Isaac and Benjamin, who are 7 & 5 years old.

Fred's brother and his wife are so wonderful to share these photos with us of I & B showing off their new weaving and knitting projects!

I & B asked to learn how to knit for their holiday presents this year, and I was so excited I cannot even tell you! :)

I got them each a french knitter spool and a loom & loop weaving kit to make pot holders and other neat creations with.

I had so much fun teaching them how to weave in just about an hour!




Here they are showing off their pot holders!



... and my heart just melted when I got these beautiful handmade Thank You cards in the mail.


I have them saved in a special box where I keep everything they make!


How FUN!

What fun things have been up to so far this year?

Please leave us a note and let us know!

We cannot wait to hear all about them!

xoxoxo
Melissa & R-Chee

9 comments:

Kristina Zambrano said...

oh my God Melissy what a pair of lovely nephews you got there .... they're look so cute ...God bless them ...

give archipotamus a belly rub for me ok?

hugs
kris

Sketching with Dogs said...

Issac and Benjamin made really nice potholders.
The letters are so sweet, kids love crafting so much.
hugs,Lynne x

The Daily Pip said...

What sweethearts!

Your pal, Pip

Molly the Airedale said...

They are two very talented boys and handsome too!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Payton said...

Seems like these two little ones look up to their aunt Melissa for sure.
Love,
Payton

Hank said...

Cute boys!! And so are their potholders!

You're smart to save those letters. ;)

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Gosh your little nephews are soooo talented- just like you!
And they are so cute. Look at their smiles!
love
twee

Life on the Smushie Ranch said...

Very cute wee lads! The parents Nephew is getting married next month. We can't begin to tell how you how old it makes them feel. Wish we could talk so we could rub it in... BOL!

Love, The Smushies

marianne said...

I immediately thought they must be family of Fred :)
How cool to see the French Knit tool here also! Lori has a post of it also .
http://loritimesfive.blogspot.com/2012/01/knitting-dolly.html

It is fun! Such a great gift for children!

Have a nice day♥ Hugs for Archie ♥