Monday, January 30, 2012

Pug Notes Newsletter ~ Winter 2012



Happy Monday everyone!


The Pug Notes Newsletter ~ Winter 2012 is now online for your reading pleasure!

It is jam packed with fun news, photos, events, recipes, customer photos and more!









This issue's recipe: Cranberry - Turkey Popovers are head of heels deeeelicious!

Archie put himself into a food coma over these!



... and Meet Tweedles with her Magic Elf and dozens of other pugs from around the world!


Photo courtesy of Georgie W., OR



This is only a preveiw of what you will find. :)


The complete Winter 2012 Newsletter is available here for you to enjoy so please click through when you have time.

If you would like a copy of the Newsletter to be emailed to you every quarter, please just email me anytime or sign up in the green outlined box at the top left corner of the blog. :)


I would also love to feature your pugs and recipes in the upcoming newsletters so please send them anytime you want to!


xoxoxox
Melissa & Archie

4 comments:

Payton said...

Hi Archie and Melissa! Happy Monday!
Love,
Payton

Sketching with Dogs said...

Ooooh, they looks like some good noms!
Aww, Tweedles looks so sweet sat there with her elf.
Dip Bridge and Elliot x

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Hi Aunty Missy and Archie!
I got the Newsletter and had so much fun reading it! We always get ourselves comfortables and then we read, read, read, and have fun!
I want moms to try the new recipes!
I love looking at all my friends as they show what they ordered from your Etsy shop! And I see new friends that I have not met yet!
Thank you for making our day fun!
love
twee

The Daily Pip said...

Oh my, those cranberry turkey muffins look so yummy!

Your pal, Pip