Friday, January 13, 2012

Friday Funnies ~ The Perplexed Pug

Happy Friday everyone!


It is me...

Archie!


There is something very strange going on around here lately!



I noticed everytime I come into the room my pawrents look at each other, smile, stop talking and turn to me and smile ~ with big goofy smiles I might add!


I think they are planning something for me!


I also noticed there is a big heart and a balloon doodled on my momma's pug calendar on January 29th!


There is also pug gift wrap and clear tape all over my momma's art table downstairs with little boxes stacked around it.



What could this mean?


(sound effects)

* Doo - too - doo doo *

Hmmmmm!


Do you have any ideas what they are planning?


Please help me figure this out!

I am a very perplexed pug!


xoxox

R-Chee

15 comments:

Sketching with Dogs said...

Oh my dog!
We have a clue but we can't give the game away - we think you're gonna like it though.....
Wags, Dip Bridge and Elliot x

Molly the Airedale said...

It can't be your birthday yet, can it, Archie?

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

LindyLou4U said...

Oh Archie...waiting is always hard, but hang in there...I am sure all the "agony" will be worth it!
-Linda and Gladys

Meredith LeBlanc said...

I have a feeling Archie Day is coming up...feels like a party coming on :)

We love to pawty!

♥♥♥
Meredith & Scarlet

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

As long as you are seeing all those smiles, Archie, we think it has to be something really good. Guess you are going to have to be a patient pup and wait to find out. Have a great weekend while you wait.

Woos - Phantom, Thunder, Ciara, and Lightning

Suzy said...

Is it your birthday, Arch?? Whatever it is, it sure sounds like FUN!!

Millie and Walter said...

Archie your concerned face made me smile. Don't worry I am sure it will be all good.

Cindy

marianne said...

A baby brother or sister???????
Or just another great surprise?
Can't wait to find out!
have a wonderful weekend♥

Chfnman said...

Archie dude, it's got to be your birthday!

Gampy

Brutus, Ellie, Pippa and Otto said...

hmmm, it's got to be your birthday! Whatever it is, we are sure it will be fun :)

Pugs & Kisses,

Yoda, Brutus & Ellie

Tucker and Lola said...

I don't know Archie, but I bet it's going to be something pugtastic for you!

Tweedles -- that's me said...

Hi Archie-
Maybe a million magic bubbles will come to you that day?
love
tweedles

Payton said...

Archie, if everyone is right and it's your birthday coming up, you are going to be in a for a real treat! Maybe I could come to your party? Have a great weekend!
Love,
Payton

Wilma said...

Oh Archie, I can almost see the smoke coming out of your ears you are thinking so hard. Hold on a little longer and I think you will be happy with the results!

Opaka said...

Oh Archie, how exciting, we love surprises!